Simply Suhandy

Monday, January 07, 2008

About Yuwie...

I have been thinking that while a lot of us are using networking tools like friendster, hi-five, facebook, or any other, who is the one that really profited? We join in, pay nothing, our network grow, we write blogs in friendster or here in blogspot, we gain popularity and more and more people view our blogs, but we have no real monetary again.

Except, of course those who have put in some effort to add in some google adsense, or other advertising banner in their blogs. That way, they can earn some extra income.

Well, my intention in writing blogs is not for money. But I have been thinking, is there anything wrong, when I am writing blogs, posting my pictures, get connected with friends, and at the same time there is some side income?

Recently, I got to know this thing call Yuwie. It is a relatively new networking website, and thus, the facility is not as well developed as those mentioned above. There is something different though, Yuwie pays you, though very little, to build your networks, post your blogs, etc.

How it works? The more people who view your profile, blogs, photo album, clubs, etc, your view count will increase. They pay you based on your view counts, (though very little at first), and that is not all. By inviting people to join in under your name, you gain a percentage of the viewing count that generated by your referral. The payable referral tree is up to 10 level depth.

If you are interested, you may click on this link: and see a video presentation of how they really works. If you join under this link, you will join under me, of course, and I will be very grateful.

Another good point to introduce this website, is that currently, the worldwide member count is only about 400k. If you join now, the potential to grow is there, cause you are one of the first one to join.

I will continue to post in blogspot for the next few weeks, and later on, I will only post in yuwie. Hope that you will still come and read my blog from yuwie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter