Simply Suhandy

Monday, April 12, 2010

Approaching the Finishing Line

Yes, the finish line is just a few step away...
but do I have the energy to press on, and the perseverance to sustain the final steps?
I am not sure..

The wedding preparation is moving ahead...
invitation cards are being issued...
house is being cleaned up...
we have a few clashes here and there, but so far are still quite healthy
we get to know each other better through thee
both of us are quite tense and tired with so many things looming ahead
at least this is one of the things that seems the most successful so far :)

school wise.... that is the real pressure
I have an upcoming paper (30 pages), but have yet to be able to concentrate
2 sermons, yet to be researched and written, one of them to be preached
1 worship policy paper, that is probably usable for my new church
1 hebrew word study and 1 translation paper
all these the deadlines are varying from this coming friday, until end of April...
burning midnight oil? that is definitely, but for how long?
sometimes I want to burn, but my body is just unwilling
my eyes are getting red, I think there are some infections... :'(

house wise ... well, we are thankful that everything is okay, so far
documents are being processed...
we need to wait for about 3-4 months ahead, for my name to be removed from existing flat
then we need to look out for a house, and that will take another 3-4 months before we can move in to the new house... :-|

financially, everything has become very tight...
thank God for the support from church
I maybe able to pull through until the wedding day..
beyond that, let's hope that my salary can cover up the debts...
for that, thank God for giving me a job :)

this is just a short blabbering...
a short blabbering.. that may help me put things back into perspective
I hope that I can be productive (really productive) for the next few days
to accomplish some of the papers I mentioned above...
then I can focus on the major ones... :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter