Simply Suhandy

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Second Semester Result is out :)

Dear friends and faithful readers of my blog, and those who have been praying for me all these while when I am studying in SBC. My result for the second semester is finally out!

For Greek II and Asian Church History, I managed to secure A
For NT survey and Church Music Ministry (choir) I got A-
For Field Education I got A- also
For OT Studies I, I got B
and for Building Strong Family I got a B-

on average, my GPA is 3.49/4.00 max

For the choir, I am trying to check with the lecturer, on why I got A- since my attendance is full except for 1 MC. If the lecturer agreed, then my result will be slightly better. My worst mistake is the Building Strong Family, for I submitted the paper very late. The lecturer commented that I should have gotten a B+ for this subject should I have submitted the paper earlier. I cannot blame anyone, except for my bad time management and the post-mission-trip effect that causes me unable to pick up and finish the paper on time.

overall, I would say, everything is good and God is still kind and faithful to me. I truly hope that I can perform better this year and give greater result, not for my own sake, but for His own Glory.

praise the Lord!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrats for your sterling result.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter