Simply Suhandy

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Skipping Class Today

My condition is well... maybe better today...
but I have to skip the classes still... because, I can't stand the cold classroom and furthermore, I don't want to spread my illness to others in the class. I can make better use of my time here in my room, either to study or to rest.

Last night, I wasn't able to sleep well because of the cough that keeps on coming. I think my roommate also 'suffered' with me. Only when the morning comes in, I had a wonderful sleep of 2 hours before I got to grab a plate of white porridge, just nice for my body condition, and a cup of soya bean milk. Medication follows. I think I am starting to feel drowsy. It doesn't matter... time to rest as the doctor said, trying not to overwork within the next two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter