Simply Suhandy

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Intersemestral Greek begins

As I have said before, there is absolutely no rest for me after the exam week.

Monday, we started our lesson on intermediate Greek, a continuation from the basic Greek that we had for the past two semester.

We said good bye to William Mounce, and started to use Daniel Wallace (hey, if you combine the two, you get William Wallace :))

The classes will be conducted monday to friday for 2 1/2 weeks, from 9 to 12, and if you apply the same university equation, for every 1 hour in class you have to spend at least 2 hours outside the class, that means everyday we have to spend 9 hours for this Greek... Gosh.. I don't think anyone of us can make it..

The quiz will be conducted on the 27th May, tuesday at the end of the course, and the exam date is not yet decided.

Well, the bad thing is this, I have booked the air ticket to Bangkok for family trip with 3 of my brothers from 22nd to 25th of May. That means I will miss 2 days class, a total of 6 credit hours out of 30 credit hours for the course. That means my attendance is less than 90% and I should fail the subject.

Thank God, I have that issue resolved. I have booked my air tickets much earlier, prior to the schedule for the Intersemestral greek was decided. And for that reason, the dean and the lecturer allowed to grant me the leave. I only need to work doubly hard to study those that I will miss and prepare myself for the exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter