Simply Suhandy

Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 panadol, 1 pain killer = 1 completed sermon

My body was aching, and that is part and parcel of the flu...
thankfully, one of my classmate has a painkiller and I managed to find panadol.. and after all these, I was able to continue to work on my sermon..

Thank God,
I finished the sermon :).. it took me about 3 hours in writing and 2 hours in thinking and the sermon is ready, at least the first draft of it. On monday, the day before I present it in the class, I still need to touch up on it to make sure that everything is alright..

for tonight, the major accomplishment will be the sermon.. I am going home now.. and may spend sometime to think of the structure of the second sermon and God willing to start doing some exegesis for the major paper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter