Simply Suhandy

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Flu at the worst time

Just when I needed my health the most... I got hit by flu... or at least the beginning of it...
hope that I can pull through...

as I have planned previously...
The sermon on work ethics is almost done, but may need another 2-4 hours to type and editing
The other sermon is still somewhere in the air...

word study and policy paper is nowhere to be seen, at least at the moment

the exegetical paper is forever haunting me. Tomorrow is supposedly my deadline, but I will request to postpone it to maybe 2nd of May.

So for today:
1. Finish sermon 1 on work ethics, get outline for sermon 2
2. need to finish initial interpretative questions on hebrews 10:1-18 for exegetical paper, identify keywords for word study, identify key sentences, and key issues... plan outline

Tomorrow/Friday:
1. afternoon: do some works for exegetical paper, maybe word study
2. evening/night: prelim work for sermon 2, drafting
3. prelim works for word study paper

Saturday:
1. drafting for sermon 2, finalize if possible
2. started to think for policy paper
3. attend 2510

Sunday:
Rest until evening time
continue work for sermon 2, policy paper, and exegetical paper

Monday:
1. finish up word study paper
2. draft 1 for policy paper
3. continue to work for exegetical paper

Tuesday:
1. Sermons - preaching and submission
2. finish up policy paper
3. continue on exegetical paper

All the rest of the days... exegetical paper...

please pray for me that I will recover from this bout of flu..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter