Simply Suhandy

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sermon on work

Today is the day when the sermon on work ethic is preached in the class. I thank God for the rest that I had, and the time to go through and edit the sermon in the morning. Some final touch up really make the sermon flowed in a smoother manner, although it is not perfect yet.

I have slowly gained confidence in my homiletical skill, which I think is very much due to the exposure in the new church, something that I always lacked. I hope that I can continue to polish my skill, with the help of lecturers and friends, so that I can be a fine preacher of God's Truth for God's glory.

now, that this one is done, I am left with:
1. Exegetical Paper on Hebrews (30 pages)
2. Word Study on Isaiah (the holy one of Israel - 4 pages)
3. Worship Policy paper (2500 words - 8 pages)
4. Sermon 2: maybe on evangelistic, for that is what I have never tried before. but I am not sure whether it is wise or not, since it will take up my time to write something new.

I hope that tomorrow, I can finish up either item 2 or 4. And spend some quality time on item 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter