Simply Suhandy

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

End of First Semester @ SBC

Finally, its over!! yey....!!!

16 weeks of study, 1 week of exam, and now the first semester holiday is here....!!!
not so fast, I still have to complete the last paper on Christian Spirituality.. and that is to plot my life map.

How time flies, it seems that yesterday was the first day I was admitted into SBC, and now I have finished the first semester... Does that mean the 3 years of student life are going to pass that fast also?

Well, the key thing is not how fast I finished the course, but the ministry skills that I have learned.

Honestly, the first semester's performance is less than ideal. Why? I struggled more to complete the assignment, rather than to understand the lessons. Many of us agreed that in the midst of studying the spiritual subjects, we may silently forgot about our own spiritual disciplines.

I pray that out of the three years of learning here in SBC, I may get to know about God more, and on top of that, I may know God personally more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter