Simply Suhandy

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sorry for being absent for so long

Dear all,

Sorry for being absent for so long from blogspot.
reason is, I have been very busy with my studies in SBC.
I have little time left to cope with many assignments
and on top of that, I have many other ministries to cope with...

The past one week, I found my mood to write post and networking back..
in fact, I have tried to work on the Yuwie, well.. dreaming that I can get some money from there... guess what, for the month January and February, I was being paid 4cents :)
well, 4 cents is definitely not alot, but it may grow exponentially.. some day..

for those who are interested, you can click here. A short video will be showing how yuwie works, and if you sign up there, you will be signing up under me.

a few short update for me:
1. Study: I am still performing good in school. Albeit, without much joy. I am trying to enjoy, or else the study will not do me good
2. Church ministries: Busy as ever, or busier
3. Relationship: Getting along well with my little lamb. Some small arguments, but healthy ones to get to know one another better
4. Financial: a bit tight... (this is an understatement)

oh yeah.. I am glad that my blogspot counter has reached 2000. Thanks for your support guys..!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter