Simply Suhandy

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Home sweet home... no aircon

Last night, as usual, I went back to my home at buona vista. It was almost midnight when I reached home. I quickly took a hot shower, wash the laundry and get ready to sleep.

My room is stuffy and so I turned on the aircon, and guess what, though it cools down my already perspiring body, but it worsen my cough. I tried to ignore it and get to sleep, but after maybe 2 hours of struggle, I gave up. I decided that it is better to sleep in the new SBC way.

I switched off the aircon, opened the window, bring in the only standing fan that we have and turned it on. And there I am able to sleep rather comfortably without the aircon. The cough was almost entirely gone.

I hope that this cough will not linger any longer... cause it really does damage to my body, to my wallet and to my study. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter