Simply Suhandy

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Three Giant Rocks and The One Rock

I will never know that one day I would be in such a situation:
- School, I am in the final semester, 6 subjects without exam but many assignments to deal with
- Church, I am looking for a permanent position in a local church, trying to gain a few years' experience before moving on to the next step
- Wedding, in preparation with things to worry about: banquet, finance, house, relationship, etc...

These three are the three giant rocks that I have to bear.
There are times when I felt challenged.
There are other times when I felt overwhelmed.
There are moments when I felt depressed.
There are moments when I felt hopeful that every will turn out well.

One thing that I learned during the last December holiday, is this:
it does not matter how good you plan something in your life,
it does not matter how bad the situations you are facing,
the only thing that matters is this: Who is in control of your life...
God is

He is the One Rock that guides you through the mazes of life
He is the True Rock that leads you out from the desert
He is my only Helper and my Rock of Salvation
and only by resting on this One Rock, that I can face the challenges of the three giant Rocks.

It does not matter who you are facing today...
as long as you are standing with the One Rock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter