Simply Suhandy

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sprained Waist + Fatigue = Stress

Since a few days ago, I felt something wrong at my left waist. It comes and goes. I finally decided to go and see my family doctor today. She says that I sprained my waist, but it is nothing related to nerve. It's probably due to longer hour sitting in front of computer, or carrying a heavy bag, or even a combination of tiredness and fatigue. She then checked my temperature and found that I am having a slight fever. Temperature is around 37.3.

I was given some panadol, pain killer and muscle relaxant. I hope that it will cure me of the slight pain and allow me to work. I have too many things to do now, and I cannot afford to fall sick.

Now... Continue to work on Isaiah's Holy One of Israel. This is a word study, and I have to study all the 25 occurrences of this phrase in the book of Isaiah, study their individual contexts and conclude why this is particularly important, because it appears so often in Isaiah, whereas it only occurred 6 times in the rest of the OT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter