Simply Suhandy

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Handy n Limei's wedding

Today is the day of challenge, choice, and commitment for one of my dear friend...
yes, it is the wedding day of Handy and Limei :)

Handy and Limei have been together for so long. They are two of the most shy and calm people. But that doesn't mean that they are not good okay? In fact, Handy is one of the most loyal, faithful, hardworking, honest people whom I have met.

I remembered the time when I recommended him to my manager, to work for my company then. Thinking of saying something good for him, I said, "to be honest, I don't know about his technical skill. But if you are looking for someone who is hardworking and faithful, willing to learn and honest, there is no better person that I can recommend for the company" And thankfully, he joined the company and became one of my best colleagues for many years. He seldom grumble, if he ever did... when he is stressed, he always try to solve the problem by himself...

Well, two heads are better than one.. and one this fateful day, the two heads, or rather ... the two bodies are going to be joined into one :) Handy and Limei... I wish you all the happiness that you may have, and all the power to face the problems that you may face, all the wisdom to solve all conflicts, and more love to each other.

The wedding was held at BBPC. And guess what, I am honored to be entrusted with the task of a translator for the holy matrimony. I was the co-emcee with Bayu, whose speech I translated into English (bayu spoke Indonesian). Later, during the message by Preacher Budi, I translated the message into English also. This is my first time, and to be honest, I really was quite afraid. I thank God that through preparation, I was able to pull through... even though Rev Ayub tried to 'saboh' me once hehe...

Love.... is such a wonderful thing in this world... indeed, without love.. life is meaningless...
and it is even more meaningful and happy occasion, to see the love transformed into a lifetime commitment of a marriage institution. I hope that my love for my lambie will have such a beatiful ending as well ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter