Simply Suhandy

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally... Mid-Semester break is round the corner

It has been one of the most tiring moments that I have so far in SBC...
Endless Hebrew quizzes and Greek quizzes... and I really needed a break...
thank God that the mid-Semester break is coming soon...

Yes, this coming friday will be our PCG retreat and the week following is the break! yey...
and that means I can rest a bit, watch some anime or korean drama...
errr... wait a sec... what is this on my to-do list?

oops... okay, I got quite a bit of stuff to do :
1. OT Theology Paper, I need to read up about 1 Sam 24 in at least 10 books and commentaries and write the 2500 words for the theology paper. It is the biggest paper for this subject and to write a theological paper is definitely not easy. I need to pour in at least 30-40 hours on this.

2. Hebrew mid-term exam, I will need to revisits those 10 chapters of hebrew lessons and workthrough the exercises again. This is less difficult to me, so it should be fine.

3. NT Exegesis, presentation of the Greek people during the First Century.. err... this requires reading of at least 10 articles of maybe 10 pages each.

4. Tonnes of other readings for NT Theology Luke-Acts, OT Theology, etc etc...

err.. so, what is the purpose of the mid-term break anyway? what else if not to catch up with your studies and homeworks? ... hehe.. so, I may still use one day or two to catch a movie, but I don't think I can just squander away those times... or else ...

Pray for God's grace and strength to be with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter