Simply Suhandy

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fresh Air @ Sentosa: Sand Castle Building

Since about last week, my fiancee told me about this event:
Building Sand Castle at Sentosa beach...
I was like, okay, it is something that you enjoy and I can participate...

The past three days I have been feeling fatigue and slightly depressed
today I felt that I might be up to the challenge to go to the beach
and hence I go

To my surprise, it is not an ordinary event
it is organized by the Indonesian community of Central Christian Church who worship at Punggol
There are altogether about 30 people
and amazingly the leader is someone I already knew since 10 years ago from NTU

After some 'compulsory' waiting times for Indonesians are known for the flexible time management, we depart for Sentosa. Interestingly, there is no need for us to purchase entrance tickets, for EZ-Link card is used for direct entry, $3 deducted as the fare

The leader have us played some icebreaking games before dividing us into two groups,
each groups then collaborate to build a sand castle within an hour...
I do not really participate in the process of making but stayed to chat with the leader

I still felt tired in the end, but I think the outdoor air has done me some good
I hope that I can get a better sleep tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter