Simply Suhandy

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

final batch of invitation card issued... finally

Finally, after some additional hours working with Susan, we managed to put all the required invitation cards that need to be sent out tonight. That means, tomorrow, I will be able to send them all, and expect them to receive it by the end of the week. I hope that by the end of next week, we can have all the RSVP.

The simple task of writing address, finding address, verifying address is quite taxing. It may seem so simple, and yet, we spent more than 3 hours to finish all these. And although it may seem like an easy task, I feel quite exhausted after we are quite finished.

Now, I have to focus my mind at the other task at hand. To finish up the assignment on word study. I hope that I can finish this. Not so sure how to finish it though.

it is just too tiring to do any extra work at the end of every day. And yet I still have to push myself through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter