Simply Suhandy

Monday, April 26, 2010

Wedding sermon is done.. now finishing up word study

Just finished the wedding sermon. Not really satisfied with the work. Especially when the sermon is supposedly written for my own wedding. Regretted that I chose 1 Cor 13 for the passage, or maybe because I zoom in to too many of the attributes of love. The focus is too much on the couple, and too little on the others and on God. The sermon is also a bit too long (3000 words). I hope that I have more time to tidy it up, but I have to move on to the next assignments

Tonite, which is about 2.5 hours left, I want to finish up the word study paper on Isaiah also. not sure how it is going to be done. drank half a can of 'red bull'. a full can is too much for my heart, coz it causes palpitation. If all is well, I can then focus on the exegetical paper from tomorrow onwards. pray and hope that everything can be done according to the plan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter