Simply Suhandy

Friday, May 07, 2010

Free!!! At last!!!

Finally, Free, at last... just like the picture I have at the profile...
I spent the last sleepless night, to cover the last assignment...
it is amazing, that I can write almost 30 pages paper in about 3-4 days only...
(of course, I did the background work and some thinking and research before hand)

I did the presentation just about 10 minutes after I finished typing the summary and printed out the paper. and guess what, I was so tired that day (wednesday) that I cannot really control my tongue and had errors here and there in pronunciation and worse, when the lecturer asked me questions, I could not really answer him even though the answer is in my paper...

Anyway, all is over.. and now I can enjoy some free moments, free from assignments I meant. coz in two weeks time is my big day, and I need to really spend time to tidy up the room, and prepare for the new member of my family to move in :)

thank God for all the things that has happened in the past 3 years :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter