Simply Suhandy

Monday, May 03, 2010

Last Sleepless Night for SBC?

I got to finish the exegetical paper by tomorrow evening...
looking at the speed I am churning out the paper, I should be able to do it...
problem is, now I am really tired.. I cannot really do an all nighter now...

there are 4 sections for the exegetical papers' commentary section. The first section is done, and the second section is just waiting to be written. The third and fourth sections will be completed tomorrow... or will they?

apart from these four sections, which are the essence, I still need to touch a bit of research on the historical background, immediate context and overview of the paper (around 5 pages) not sure how I am going to do it...

this is one of the most hectic moments of my life... I am confident that I can pull through.. I will take a shower now... take an hour or two's nap, then I will continue... just bought a fresh supply of chicken's essence.. that will help me to concentrate...

After tonight, and maybe a bit of tomorrow, I can then be totally free... and the feeling is exhilarating ... :)) free... can watch movie, sleep, or read the books I want to read... (I wish)... not entirely free... of course, as I need to prepare the upcoming Big day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter