Simply Suhandy

Saturday, May 01, 2010

worship policy paper is done

Yup... the worship policy paper is done...
the work is not satisfactory... probably about the same level as the wedding sermon.. I guess I will get a C+ or even a C...

but nevermind... that's not so important at the moment..
the most important thing is to get all the tasks done by tuesday evening..
not sure how I am going to make it..

red bull gives you wing they say.. but I think nothing can help a weak and frail body... hahaha.. when I need to sleep I need to sleep... friends are supporting me... encouraging me... but this final race of school... I have to finish it myself... God help me to go through all these...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey bro, take care... I think that red bull is not good to you. It is better to stop drinking red bull. Bcs it is not red... :)) it is blue or yellow, right kkk,
    I still doing my TOW long paper. Need to learn from your efficiency.
    Byra

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter