Simply Suhandy

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ReNew my Interest to blog again

It is difficult to keep a habit, particularly a good one.

The past few months had been rather hectic, but after settling down to a regular job, somehow I just failed to gather enough determination to start writing again.

But again, after some nagging from my wife, I think blogging is perhaps one of the good habit that I should cultivate on. Rather than just blogging without purpose, I pray that I may be able to structure my blog into a kind of daily personal journey and reflection.

For that, I will try to blog something in the morning. It may be a reflection of my morning devotion time, or a response to the newspaper, or something that I encountered on my way to work.

In the evening, I will try to blog something that I have learned recently, maybe lessons from a book, a seminar or workshop, or even tv show. I hope that this blog will continue to be a blessing to me (to keep myself in check) and at the same time to bless others as well.

Life is full of ups and downs, failure and restoration... this blog is a true reflection of my real life, simple life...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 am , Blogger Budianto-Lidya said...

    suh, it is tough to discipline ourselves to write daily. my blog has not been updated for months. may be one day i will write again. thanks for this lovely blog! keep it up brother!

     
  • At 5:53 pm , Blogger Suhandy Yao Wei Xuan said...

    haha.. thanks Ko Budi :)
    in a way, this is like some kind of spiritual discipline too :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter