Simply Suhandy

Sunday, May 16, 2010

SBC Graduation Day

Finally, the day has come.

it's all just like yesterday when I resigned from my work and started my study in SBC 3 years ago.

In this school, I made new friends from everywhere around the world, and they became my closest support group.

During this time, God opened my eyes, to see who are my real friends, and who are not.

It is also during this time, that God has broken my heart many times, through pain and sorrow, so that I can see things more clearly and I can depend on Him more wholeheartedly.

If there is one thing I learn through out these 3 years, it is this : Fear God and nothing else. Fearing people will not bring you anything, depending on people may only bring you disappointments, but fearing God is the way of life and the beginning of wisdom. He alone knows all my paths and my weaknesses and He alone cares for me more than I ever care for myself.

Today's graduation ceremony will be held at NTU-Nanyang Auditorium. Incidentally, this is also the very same place where I graduated nine years ago for my bachelor degree in NTU. Who would have expected that I were to have two graduation ceremony in the same place?

My family will be attending the ceremony with me. Friends will come and go. Family, they are not always there with you all the time, but one thing for sure is this, Family is your core support group, who are always there when you need them.

So, my friends... start your family now.. today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Counter